Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 helps you achieve new levels of reliability and performance by delivering features that simplify your administration, protect your communications, and delight your users by meeting their demands for greater business mobility. With new deployment and storage options, enhanced inbox management capabilities, and e-mail archiving built-in, Exchange Server 2010 helps you lower costs and enhance business outcomes.
Exchange Server 2010 includes a host of new features customers will benefit from, including new integrated e-mail archive and discovery functionality, new user features to battle inbox overload, voice mail management enhancements, and improvements that simplify administration.
Some of the benefits of the latest version of Microsoft Exchange 2010:
- Greater mobility and flexible access
- Decreased inbox overload and increased productivity
- Easier administration and decreased dependence on the help desk
- Simplified high availability and disaster recovery
- Reduced deployment cost
- Simplified compliance
- Safeguards for sensitive information
- Reduced risk of malware and spam
- Transformed voice mail