We are currently providing many of our existing customers with a comprehensive IT Security Review. This is a custom report based on the latest physical and cyber security threats to businesses. Times are changing and we have to change with them to ensure our customers are adequately protected against the very latest threats.
The new Data Protection directives from the EU such as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and existing Data Protection Act of 1998 are more relevant now than ever before and cannot be ignored. Ensuring your systems are adequately protected, ensuring you have assessed all the risks and mitigated them as far as is reasonable practicable goes a long way towards adhering to these regulations.
Our report covers many topics including:
- IT Security Policy – Overview, Advantages & Administering;
- Training – Employee IT Security Training & Awareness;
- Ransomware – Protection & Prevention;
- Hardware Firewall – Features & Benefits;
- Website Security – PCI Compliance, Vulnerabilities & Encryption;